What’s really grabbed me this month?
- Go for walks. The other night it was so warm in London , the whole of city seemed to out. I walked home (just over an hour from Waterloo) and it made me love my city even more. Put the phone away and take time to just admire what’s around you.
- The sudden use of Snapchap amongst my peers. It’s not new but I’ve now found more older users want in on the fun. Who doesn’t want a crown of butterflies!
- Long weekend get aways. Last minute deals. Extra sunshine. Get your body on a beach, out of your city, into a new city. It’s instant happiness.
- You get what you pay for with vacuum cleaners. I know this sounds obvious but it’s worth investing a little more in some things.
- Losing weight is a constant struggle. I’ve been walking on average 12km/day. Cutting out bread and heavy carbs as much as possible. Stopping snacking and eating a bigger lunch and smaller dinner, heading to the gym 3 times/week for some cardio, swimming/yoga. But I’m just not shifting anything. I’m open to ideas.
- Having a good book to read on you is brilliant when you get stuck or have some time to detach. I’m currently reading The girl who saved the King of Sweden.
- I’ve never been on a date but so long as you know you’re going on a date. None of this friends meeting up but oh one of you thought it was a date. Make is official!. Then they can be quite fun.
- Live music is something I need more of in my life. Anyone want to join me?